Saffron And Sandalwood Face Pack
You Will Need
- 1 tablespoon sandalwood powder
- 2-3 saffron strands
- 2 teaspoons milk (preferably raw milk)
What You Have To Do
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Apply the paste on your freshly washed face. Spread the pack evenly all over your face.
- Massage while still damp in a circular motion and then, let it dry for 20 minutes.
- Rinse it off by splashing water over your face.
How Often You Should Do This
Apply this homemade saffron facial mask at least once a week for a radiant and smooth skin. You can use this pack up to 3 times a week.
Why This Works
Sandalwood enhances the complexion and makes your skin smooth and radiant.
Use rose water if you are sensitive to milk and dairy products.